PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Project Manager within their expanding web development team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your knowledge within the experienced web development team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong project management skills. You must have a proven background in digital project management, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
You will be working alongside our existing project manager.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Project managing a team of developers
- Requirements gathering
- Time estimation
- Developing functional specifications
- Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed timelines
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders to capture project requirements
- Time tracking
- Minimum of 12mths Project management
Beneficial skills for the role include:
What you will get in return:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Early finish on a Friday
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application page.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies.