PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Magento Developer within their expanding team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your knowledge within the experienced web development team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong development and project management skills. You must have a proven background in web development and Magento, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
- Requirements gathering
- Time estimation
- Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed timelines
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders to capture project requirements
- Time tracking
- Developing open source websites (using Magento, WordPress and Drupal)
- Project Management
- 30 days holiday per year (inc. Bank Holidays, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve)
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Early finish on a Friday
- Salary competitive
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Strictly NO Agencies
PushON are an award-winning online marketing and web development agency based in Manchester.
We service clients throughout the UK and Europe with our team of 20 digital specialists, specialising in:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Web Development
- Paid Advertising
- Social Media