PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of PHP Developer / Project Manager within their expanding team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your knowledge within the experienced web development team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong development and project management skills. You must have a proven background in web development, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
The role will be a 50/50 split between project management and web development.
- Project managing a team of developers
- Requirements gathering
- Time estimation
- Developing functional specifications
- Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed timelines
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders to capture project requirements
- Time tracking
- Developing open source websites (using Magento, WordPress and Drupal)
- Project management
- 30 days holiday per year (inc. bank holidays, Christmas eve and New Year’s eve)
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Early finish on a Friday
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PushON are an award-winning online marketing and web development agency based in Manchester.
We service clients throughout the UK and Europe with our team of 20 digital specialists, specialising in:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Web Development
- Paid Advertising
- Social Media
Salary £25 to £30K Dependant upon expereince
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies