PushON are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PPC advertising professional to join their expanding team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your digital marketing knowledge within the experienced online marketing team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational and written skills. You must have a proven background in PPC, Affiliate Management, a passion for the PPC industry, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
Main responsibilities will include:
- PPC strategy and planning
- Account creation and management
- Keyword Research
- Advert Testing and Optimisation
- Affiliate Program Management
- Maintaining client relationships
- Producing client reports
- Collaboratively working with the online marketing team
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and Microsoft Adcenter platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords Editor
- Familiarity with Affiliate Window
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Strong written and communication skills (inc. telephone manner)
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics / web analytics packages
Beneficial skills for the role include:
- Sales/new business experience
- Google Adwords Certified Individual
- Experience in using Kenshoo/Marin/Optimine
- Conversion Rate Optimisation experience
What you will get in return:
- 20 days holiday per year ( plus bank holidays, Christmas eve and New Year’s eve)
- Support with career development (inc. budget for PPC conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Early finish on a Friday
We’re a social bunch at PushON, and we regularly have team nights out and trips to the bowling, paintballing, etc. We also have an underachieving 5-a-side football team, so we would welcome anyone who could help us improve!
Salary circa £18-25k per year dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.