PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Project Manager within their expanding team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your knowledge within the experienced web development team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong project management skills. You must have a proven background in digital project management, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
This will be a full time project management role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Project managing a team of developers
- Requirements gathering
- Time estimation
- Developing functional specifications
- Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed timelines
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders to capture project requirements
- Time tracking
- Project management
What you will get in return:
- 20 days holiday per year ( plus Bank Holidays, Christmas eve and New Year’s eve)
- Support with career development (Inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Early finish on a Friday
We’re a social bunch at PushON, and we regularly have team nights out and trips to the bowling, paintballing, etc. We also have an underachieving 5-a-side football team, so we would welcome anyone who could help us improve!
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies.