PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of senior SEO consultant within their expanding team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your digital marketing knowledge within the experienced online marketing team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational and written skills. You must have a proven background in SEO, a passion for the SEO industry, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
Main responsibilities will include:
- SEO strategy and planning
- Technical SEO analysis
- On-page optimisation
- Off-site strategies and implementation (link building)
- Keyword research and website architecture
- Running and assisting full SEO campaigns
- Maintaining client relationships
- Producing client reports
- Collaboratively working with the online marketing team
- Thorough understanding of SEO (both on-page and off-page)
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Strong written and communication skills (inc. telephone manner)
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics / web analytics packages
Beneficial skills for the role include:
- International/multi-lingual SEO experience
- Web development experience (HTML, etc)
- Sales/new business experience
What you will get in return:
- 30 days holiday per year (inc. bank holidays, Christmas eve and New Year’s eve)
- Support with career development (inc. budget for SEO conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Early finish on a Friday
We’re a social bunch at PushON, and we regularly have team nights out and trips to the bowling, paintballing, etc. We also have an underachieving 5-a-side football team, so we would welcome anyone who could help us improve!
Salary circa £25-27k per year dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.