Bye! Buy? 217 The Box Works
We moved into our “compact and bijou Mostyn” (anyone remember Fry and Laurie in that ad, what was it for? answers on a postcard) office in Castlefield 5+ years ago.
In those 5 years we’ve grown, burst into the office space next door and we’re now bursting out onto the street. Whilst the majority are happy we don’t have enough space for our MD to sit at a desk it’s time for us to say our goodbyes and move onto bigger space.
Office for Sale or Let (Lease) in Castlefield, Manchester
Onwards and upwards as they say, which means we’re looking for someone to buy or lease our small but perfectly formed office space in the Castlefield area of Manchester. I won’t bore you with all the boring details but you can download a PDF with full details attached and you’re more than welcome to come and have a nosey around if you want.
The Important Stuff
- It’s near some quality bars, those being Banyan Tree, Dukes 92, Cask and Knott bar.
- There’s space for about 8/10 people to work comfortably.
- We believe Fibre has just become available as an option for t’Internet although it’s been a bit shite up to now so we had Metronet installed to give us decent access.
- It’s a nice bright office with windows all down one side.
- The natives are fairly friendly.
If you’re interested by all means get in touch with us directly (not estate agents, we have that covered thanks) and by all means pop in for a look about if you’re passing. Whistle stop tours take about 2 minutes.
This is where we’re moving to but we’re hoping to have at least swept the floor before we move in early 2013.