We're Recruiting: Junior Web Analyst Job
We’re looking for a Junior Web Analyst to assist in project planning and ongoing analysis, here are the details:
Junior Web Analyst Role Overview:
Working within the Web Analysis function of our Manchester based Agency, you will be responsible for measuring, understanding and reporting the impact of digital marketing activities. You will work with a range of web analytics tools to develop strategies for reaching larger and more engaged audiences online.
You will determine where website visitors are coming from, how deeply they are engaging with website content, how effectively they are being converted and at what rate they are being retained. You will be given the opportunity to report your findings back to the client and should be focused on deploying your insights to drive improved client outcomes over time.
This role would be well suited to a candidate with some commercial experience using web analytics packages (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrends), a good understanding of online marketing and a genuine interest in digital media. You will possess the following skills / experience and be eager to develop your proficiency in these areas:
- Knowledge of or experience in delivering marketing campaigns, with a focus on search, pay-per-click, direct or interactive online marketing.
- Experience in a relevant role working with online marketing data. You will be comfortable with the theory and practice of website measurement. You will have experience of helping define measurement strategies
- Experience with a range of web analytics packages and web insights tools
- Knowledge of or exposure to statistical analysis techniques and processes. Previous experience as an insight analyst, campaign analyst or marketing analyst would be highly regarded, while an intermediate knowledge of Excel, SQL, SPSS or SAS would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be comfortable translating your findings into reports and presenting your findings internally and before clients
- Experience of writing propositions or preparing research to feed into propositions for prospective clients
Our ideal candidate would be an ‘ideas person’, rather than just a ‘numbers person’. As a pioneer in an emerging field, you will be committed to finding new and better ways of working, rather than simply getting the job done.
If you’re interested in a career with PushON, and would like to know more, then please contact Dan@pushon.co.uk.
We don’t use recruitment agencies, so if you’re interested in the job for yourself please apply directly.