Junior SEO Job at PushON
As PushON continue to expand, we are now looking to take on a junior SEO consultant to join the team. The right candidate may have recently graduated, or could simply want to secure their first SEO role.
See below for the job spec, and details on applying can be found at the bottom.
Working alongside a team with a range of complementary skills as a junior SEO consultant, you will be learning and assisting in implementing high quality SEO work across our range of clients.
You’ll need to demonstrate a willingness to learn from others, alongside an ability to improvise and work autonomously where necessary.
You must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational skills, a passion for learning, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
Main Responsibilities Include:-
On behalf of our clients your main responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the team to implement SEO strategies
- Carrying out research and analysis on behalf of clients
- Using a range of tools for tracking and monitoring of clients
- Maintaining detailed and accurate records of completed client work and results
- Developing a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the clients you work on
- Regularly feeding back insights gained from activities into the marketing team
- Continually looking to learn and develop yourself and your understanding of the industry
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver quality work within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to communicate ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in written form
- A strong desire to learn about digital marketing and a willingness to share knowledge
- The ability to work within a team, listen to instructions and provide feedback
Benefits of the Role:-
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment to the role, PushON offer the following:
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with an exciting range of clients
- Comprehensive SEO training and support
- Budget for conferences and training sessions to help with career progression
- A relaxed working environment, flexible working hours, and an early finish on a Friday
- 30 days holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.