SEO Executive Job, Manchester
PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of SEO Executive within their expanding team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your digital marketing knowledge and experience along the way.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational and written skills. You must possess a passion for the SEO industry, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
Main responsibilities will include:
- On-page SEO
- Keyword research
- Technical website audits (inc. knowledge of HTML/CSS)
- Content creation
- Running and assisting full SEO campaigns
- Maintaining client relationships
- Producing client reports
- Thorough understanding of SEO (both on-page and off-page)
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Strong written and communication skills (inc. telephone manner)
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics
Beneficial skills for the role include:
- Experience of link building
- Experience with social media
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.