Spend an Evening with eCommerce Pros in Manchester
PushON is pleased to announce that it’s partnering with Magento to host its next meetup on the evening of 13 July 2016 at Spaceportx, Manchester at 6 p.m.
The event is a chance for retailers and Magento developers to share experiences and ideas about best practice on what is now the top open-source eCommerce platform, and there will be presentations from some of the leading lights in eCommerce.
Now that Magento 2.0 has landed and retailers are starting to adopt it as the default platform for new builds, we need to look at how we can take our knowledge of Magento 1 and apply it to Magento 2.
The talks will cover the key components to delivering a Magento 2 module, exploring:
- what Dependency Injection is and how it should be used;
- when and how to use plugins over observers; and
- a look into SEO for Magento 2.0.
- Jamie Cowie, Technical Team Lead at Inviqa
- Elena Leonova, Channel Manager at Magento
- Paul Delaney, Head of Search at PushON.
The event starts at 6 p.m. It is free to attend and will include complimentary pizza and beer. Please book your place by visiting http://www.meetup.com/Magento-Minds-of-Manchester/.
Spaceportx is located in Manchester’s Norther Quarter at 24/26 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1DZ.