Warning Signs – When Your Business Isn’t Ready For Blogging
We recommend that all our clients should blog – but that’s mainly because we’re there to support and possibly bully them a little bit into blogging regularly.
Here are some of the main warning signs that a blog isn’t the right tool for your business at the moment:
- There’s no-one available to take ownership
- The business has a cumbersome approval processes on all communications
- Resources are likely to be moved to alternative projects
- You don’t trust your staff to comment responsibly
- There’s a high risk that it will trail off and die
- Your business is based around a particularly sensitive topic
If you’re about to embark on a blog but tick these boxes you may need to put some more planning in place, get some help or give it up for now.