Position Description: Web Analyst
PushON is an award-winning online marketing agency based in central Manchester. We deliver search and social media marketing, analytics and web development services on behalf of local and international clients.
We are seeking a web analyst with a minimum three years’ industry experience to join our growing insights team. The demand for our services is growing rapidly. We work with a diverse range of intriguing clients, in the UK and Europe, who trust us to guide them
- Support our online marketing team by providing accurate and timely reporting against defined KPIs
- Work with clients to identify business objectives and translate those objectives into measureable conversion goals
- Collaborate with team members and partner agencies to provide measurement solutions across a wide range of on- and off-line channels
- Produce comprehensive measurement and reporting plans
- Generate actionable insights from complex data sets and use these insights to help guide strategic decision-making and process improvement
- Identify and monitor emerging trends, opportunities and threats in client sectors
- Follow trends and innovations in the search, social and analytics sector and champion best practices within the agency
- Demonstrate PushON’s expertise in the web analytics space by contributing to industry blogs and conferences
You will be…
- A creative problem solver with obsessive attention to detail
- Educated to degree level in marketing, communications, statistics or a related discipline
- Experienced in analysing, planning and executing a range of online marketing services including search engine optimisation (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) and social media marketing (SMM); experience with other channels such as affiliate marketing will be highly regarded
- Data literate and able to communicate statistical concepts to a non-specialist audience
- Able to express complex ideas intelligently, fluently and to a high standard of grammar and expression in written reports
- Comfortable presenting complex ideas to non-experts and defending your conclusions before senior decision-makers
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of SQL and experience with will be highly regarded
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics; experience with mobile web analytics and other analytics packages such as Omniture or Webtrends will be highly regarded
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel to manage and analyse large data sets; experience with SPSS, SAS or other data analysis tools will be highly regarded
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; experience with project management, diagramming or other software will be highly regarded
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic and challenging environment
Salary is dependent on experience and ability. We welcome enquiries from anyone who thinks they can step up to the mark. We do not welcome enquiries from recruitment agencies. None whatsoever. There are no exceptions.
Personality is important within PushON. Its an enormously supportive and collaborative environment. We work very hard and enjoy that. We also socialise regularly.
If you believe you may be what we are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 967 0565 and speak to Simon.
Seriously, no recruitment agencies.