Digital News Roundup (06/03/2020)

70% Of sites Moved To Mobile First Indexing

Google has confirmed 70% of sites have made the shift towards mobile-first-indexing as they prepare to move all sites over. The remaining 30% of sites will be moved over by September at the latest.

Read more: Here

Automating SEO Tasks With Python

Python has been receiving a lot of attention in the SEO community recently. More SEO professionals are using automation to speed up tasks. Automation can help save time and improve efficiency, enabling more time to be spent on strategy.

Read more: Here

Google Ads Introduces New Reports

Google ads is rolling out a set of new attribution reports, which are believed to be simpler. These reports are important for tracking the success of campaigns as they provide information about the paths that lead to a conversion.

Read more: Here

Coronavirus Impact On Search Marketing

Whilst hard to predict, there are signs that there may be an effect should current trends continue. It’s been suggested if the outbreak worsens purchase spend will shift heavily towards online.

Read more: Here