PushON recently hosted their first online marketing meetup in Manchester. Around 40 digital marketing enthusiasts attended, along with four exceptional speakers from various sectors within the industry, including agency professional and clients.
The North West, particularly Manchester, has turned up the volume in marketing of late with innovative marketing techniques and creations ensuring brands worldwide standout from the crowd whilst continuing to drive impressive revenue and site visits.
The meetups that we organise aim to bring the digital community together, whether its marketing related or focused around Magento.
We were fortunate to have fantastic online marketing agencies and client-side businesses volunteer their time to speak at the meetup. These included;
- Ceri Francis from Music Magpie who spoke about measuring Facebook.
- Denise Maskew from United Utilities who did an insightful talk on marketing from inside a corporate organisation, and how to support and understand the internal marketing teams.
- Ben Wilkins from Regital, who spoke about the revolution of in out of home.
- Gareth Hoyle from Marketing Signals who discussed how to drive new clicks to your physical bricks.
We can’t forget to mention Richard Gregory who was the compere for the evening and Run 2, for sponsoring the event.
Don’t worry if you missed the Online Marketing Meetup; you can find a link to the slides here.
We’ve just announced the next Online Marketing Meetup which will be hosted at WeWork Spinningfields, on Wednesday 12th June starting from 6pm. You can register your free place here.
We already have the speakers lined-up for the next meetup; these include:
- Mark Kuhillow from R.O.EYE: ‘Retailers – proving the incremental value of the traffic you acquire’.
- Pierre from Hun Consulting: ‘Deliver true data-driven marketing within a global organisation’.
- Jonny Swindlehurst from Last Dot: ‘How to manage and get the best out of freelance resource’.
- Alex Hogan from PushON
PushON also organises Magento Meetups. We have our second Manchester event on June 3rd at WeWork Spinningfields, and one in Bristol on 1st May at the Navy Volunteer.
We hope to see you at our next Meetups!