Digital Account ManagerApril 27th 2017
PushON are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced account manager to join their team.
PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of digital account manager. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a fantastic and varied client base within an international award-winning agency, and develop your digital marketing knowledge within the experienced online marketing team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, have strong organisational and written skills, and digital project management experience would be advantageous. With a minimum of 2 + years hands-on experience in digital account management, we are looking for someone with a real passion for building long-term client relationships from the outset, for all things digital, and a commitment to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
Main responsibilities will include:
Working with an existing client list of up to 10 client accounts, your responsibilities will include,
- Maintaining good, healthy client relationships through regular phone and face to face meetings including relevant schmoozing activities to ensure the client loves you/PushON
- Collaboratively working with the online marketing and development teams to define the correct strategies and campaigns to meet the needs and objectives of the client
- Working with the team leaders and campaign project leads to ensure the correct level of client service is met each month
- Overseeing the quality of service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction
- Working with client development plans and processes implemented by the agency to deliver long-term client relationships.
- Documenting all client contact in a client contact report document to share with the client and internal stake holders within 48hrs of last contact
- Reporting regularly to the directors of PushON on the status of your clients
- Ensuring the delivery of monthly marketing reports to clients within the first 4 working days of the month, including an account managers report summarising the months activities and how they align with the client and campaign objectives
- Identifying and presenting new business opportunities to your portfolio of clients to grow agency revenues, which may include working with the sales, marketing and development teams to achieve this.
- Use a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, monitoring and evaluation of client links built.
- Management of client budgets
- 2 years minimum digital account management experience within a digital marketing agency and the ability to demonstrate a track record of strategic thinking, working in partnership with a number of clients simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and project management skills advantageous
- Excellent written English language and verbal communication skills (on the phone as well as email)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A thorough attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and continually reprioritise tasks against agreed objectives
The benefits of working at PushON:
At PushON we look for team members who go the extra mile, so we offer more than just a salary:
- 30 days annual holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Paid sick days – just because you’re suffering with the flu, it doesn’t mean your wages should suffer too
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Convenient work hours – you’ll start at 10am and go home at 6pm, unless you choose to start at the earlier time of 9am because it suits your lifestyle, but we don’t expect anyone to do battle with the early morning rush hour if they don’t want to
- Paid overtime – We’re busy and growing and although it’s not expected and avoided as much as possible, if you do offer to help out outside of office-hours, we pay overtime at a rate of 1.5x time
- Support with career development (Inc. budget for conferences and training)
- A lunch hour – not just half an hour, choose to take it in one lump or two
- As much tea and good(ish) coffee (we’re working on that) you can handle, fresh fruit delivered weekly and chilled water on tap
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays
- Breakfast on Fridays
- A respected 5-a-side football team – that would welcome new players
- We’re an extremely social bunch and regularly go out together because we believe the only way to balance out hard work is to play hard too
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or use our application page.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies.