PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of digital account manager. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a fantastic and varied client base within an international award-winning agency, and develop your digital marketing knowledge within the experienced online marketing team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, have strong organisational and written skills, and digital project management experience would be advantageous. With a minimum of 2 + years hands-on experience in digital account management, we are looking for someone with a real passion for building long-term client relationships from the outset, for all things digital, and a commitment to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
- 2 years minimum digital account management experience within a digital marketing agency and the ability to demonstrate a track record of strategic thinking, working in partnership with a number of clients simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and project management skills advantageous
- Excellent written English language and verbal communication skills (on the phone as well as email)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A thorough attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and continually re-prioritise tasks against agreed objectives
Working with an existing client list of up to 10 client accounts, your responsibilities will include,
- Maintaining good, healthy client relationships through regular phone and face to face meetings including relevant schmoozing activities to ensure the client loves you/PushON
- Collaboratively working with the online marketing and development teams to define the correct strategies and campaigns to meet the needs and objectives of the client
- Working with the team leaders and campaign project leads to ensure the correct level of client service is met each month
- Overseeing the quality of service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction
- Working with client development plans and processes implemented by the agency to deliver long-term client relationships.
- Documenting all client contact in a client contact report document to share with the client and internal stake holders within 48hrs of last contact
- Reporting regularly to the directors of PushON on the status of your clients
- Ensuring the delivery of monthly marketing reports to clients within the first 4 working days of the month, including an account managers report summarising the months activities and how they align with the client and campaign objectives
- Identifying and presenting new business opportunities to your portfolio of clients to grow agency revenues, which may include working with the sales, marketing and development teams to achieve this.
- Use a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, monitoring and evaluation of client links built.
- Management of client budgets
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application section below
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays