Front End Web DeveloperAugust 27th 2018
PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Front End Web Developer within their expanding web development team.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your knowledge within the experienced web development team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with a proven background in front end web development, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
The candidate must also be keen to develop their front-end skills with Magento, with a view to becoming a Magento Certified Developer (MCD). PushON will fully support this, with training as required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing open source websites (using Magento, WordPress)
- Time tracking
- Strong front end web development skills (including responsive design)
- 3 years or more development experience
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, Magento theme development
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
Beneficial skills for the role include:
- Prior experience with Magento development
- Prior experience with version control using GitHub
- Prior experience with Prototype
- Knowledge of Photoshop
What you will get in return:
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or use our application page.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies.