Junior Front End DeveloperMarch 19th 2019
PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Junior Front End Developer within our expanding web development team.
At PushON you’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with a background in front end web development, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
The candidate must be keen to develop their front-end skills with Magento, with a view to becoming a Magento Certified Developer (MCD). PushON will fully support this, with training as required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to create ecommerce websites using the Magento and Shopware platforms
- Reviewing designs and providing feedback to designers
- Being able to replicate fully responsive designs using semantic and accessible HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic Knowledge of PHP
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, Magento theme development
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
Beneficial skills for the role include:
- Prior experience with Magento development
- Prior experience with version control using GitHub
- Experience with Gulp/Grunt
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Angular, KnockoutJS)
- A basic understanding of user experience design
What you will get in return:
- 22 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application page.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies.