PushON are looking for a PR Manager who wants to know it all, who understands and can deliver the fine art of PR in the traditional sense but is fully digital. Meaningful measurement and glorious execution are in your soul. You’ll have 3 years experience as a minimum, working in any sector, but you’ll know digital and have a passion for accountable measurement. Social media will be your life blood however, you’ll thrive on speaking to real people, building lasting relationships. You’ll know that a phone is more than just for Snap Chat and have a media contact list to call on to get things placed.
It’s going to be hard work across the widest range of disciplines, seriously, you’ll need an appetite to be the best. But you’ll be working alongside smart, warm hearted people who thrive on delivering great work.
You will be looking after PushON and will have a full and loud voice in what we do. But not just that, you’ll work on client campaigns for some wonderful brands, both B2B and B2C.
Your use of language will be superb, both written and spoken.
The phone is your friend and you enjoy using it meet new people
Your research is thorough and that leads into brilliant creativity that excites you just as much as it does the client.
Did we mention planning? You’re going to have to work with a range of practitioners, research the clients and their audiences, and pull together plans that make sense, are achievable and measurable against the KPI’s agreed.
Sounds a lot? We’ll train you where needed. No-one has the lot but by the time we have finished with you, you will!! We’ll send you to conferences, you’ll go on courses, you’ll follow your learning path.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Methodical creativity
- Excellent planning capability
- Research as a natural passion
- Great relationships with “The media”
- Google Analytics
- CRM experience
- A commitment to detailed reporting
- A love of interacting with people
- Technical competence; understanding of web technologies and terminology
- Some experience of event planning
- Public speaking experience
- Working with the PushON marketing team to deliver the brand vision
- Planning in detail the PushON PR and marketing campaign
- Client campaign planning, research and execution
- Client campaign measurement and reporting
- Media outreach and management
- Cross business liaison
- Training and skills delivery
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application section below
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays