PushON are looking for a passionate Project Manager to guide our team (and clients) through exciting eCommerce projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be leading projects from initiation to completion, and responsible for them being delivered on time and budget. Involvement, and understanding, at every stage of the project is key, although specialists in each area (UX Design, Development, Marketing and Account Management) will be there to assist you along the way.
At PushON, projects do not end when a website is launched. It is important to us that we maintain a working relationship with clients, and work with them ongoing to further develop their business. As such an element of your time will be dedicated to roadmap projects, and support for your subset of clients.
We work primarily with the Magento eCommerce platform, therefore your professional development will be focussed around this; with training and support to becoming a Magento Solution Specialist.
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge of agile & waterfall methodologies
- Passion for eCommerce and digital project management
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Technical competence; understanding of web technologies and terminology
- Knowledge of eCommerce
- Knowledge of Magento
- Planning, resourcing and scheduling eCommerce projects
- Managing project budgets and scope
- Facilitating team communication; stand-ups and so forth
- Maintaining project management tools and systems
- Reporting into the departmental head, and directors
- Communicating project status and actions with client
- Developing strong client relationships, and identifying additional opportunities
- Ensuring project is delivered on time, budget and to an acceptable quality
- Appraising projects on completion
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or use our application section below
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays