QA Tester RoleAugust 31st 2018
As QA Tester you will be primarily responsible for testing all output from the development team and documenting where it deviates from the agreed specification.
This is a vital role within the PushON team to ensure delivery of well-designed websites and maintain the level of quality our clients expect.
Developing Test Plans
Reviewing project documentation and designs to create test plans and user cases that determine whether the website developed meets the project requirements
Exploratory, cross browser, cross platform testing to identify any areas where the website developed failed to adhere to the agreed designs
Testing the delivered website against the pre-agreed test plans to ensure it is functionally correct and performs reliably under a variety of situations.
Reviewing issues raised by clients, testing to ascertain if the issue is reproducible and requesting additional information where relevant, in order to write a brief for developers to work from.
Providing effective communication for all aspects of testing on a project. Including but not limited to, asking appropriate questions of clients, feeding back to developers on tickets, and informing clients of ticket resolution.
- 2 Years previous experience in a similar role as a minimum
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superb visual perception skills
- Solid written and verbal English language skills
- The ability to communicate highly technical issues with both developers and clients
- Initiative to highlight risks and potential for improvement to the wider project team
- A self-learner with the desire to improve your own input on every project and the testing processes and output of PushON as a whole
- Knowledge and demonstrable use of issue tracking tools
- Experience of automated testing
- Working knowledge of Git
- Experience with Magento and WordPress
What you will get in return:
- 22 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application page.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies.