Sales Support RoleAugust 24th 2018
PushON is looking for someone to join the team in a sales support capacity. You’ll shadow the client services director and MD in their day to day new business activities and provide support where needed.
Who we’re looking for:
This is a full time role that is ideally suited to an apprentice or graduate looking to gain marketing experience in a busy agency environment.
What you’ll do:
You’ll shadow the client services director and the MD in all their new business activities and provide support in a range of areas including (but not exclusively);
- Creating sales materials
- Writing proposal documents
- Taking meeting minutes and providing contact reports
- Booking and preparing meeting spaces
- Helping prepare contracts
- Maintaining CRM
- Triage inbound sale enquiries
- Sourcing new prospect lists for outreach campaigns
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a driven self-starter who’s looking to take their first steps into new business development by being prepared to start at the bottom.
In exchange you’ll gain invaluable experience from 2 new business directors with a vast wealth of experience.
- Good business acumen
- Commercial awareness of digital marketing and eCommerce development
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Good work ethic
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to use Microsoft Office product suite including;
- Foundation knowledge of the various digital and traditional marketing channels available
- Sales experience
- Business degree
- Driving licence
What you will get in return:
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application page.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies.