Technical SEO ConsultantMay 24th 2017
PushON are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of online marketing consultant. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a varied client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your digital marketing knowledge within the experienced online marketing team at PushON.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational and written skills. You must have a proven background in SEO, a passion for all things digital, and a commitment to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
This role will be key within the PushON offering, leading our thinking in cutting edge SEO. That is both off site and on-site. That process then leads into our campaign planning.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Link Architecture audits and analysis
- Technical SEO consultancy
- High level documentation
- Penalty recovery
- SEO strategy and planning
- Technical SEO analysis
- On-page optimisation
- Off-site strategies and implementation (link building)
- Keyword research and website architecture
- Running and assisting full SEO campaigns
- Maintaining client relationships
- Producing client reports
- Collaboratively working with the online marketing team
- Excellent understanding of various tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Search Metrics, Google Analytics and Google’s
- Search Console
- Thorough understanding of SEO (both on-page and off-page)
- Customer facing skills
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Strong written and communication skills (Inc. telephone manner)
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics/web analytics packages
What you will get in return:
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application page.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies.