Fortunately, PureTec already had a website sat on www.exercise.co.uk, but it had received little investment or support. PushON consulted with PureTec to deliver an eCommerce roadmap to help take back control of their brand online. This featured initial eCommerce consultancy to establish the requirement, followed by the plan:
After an initial research stage, we developed a strategy:
How do we support the existing website, or do we build a new one?
How do we provide a platform that will facilitate growth for PureTec over the coming years?
How do we market the website?
These were all questions PushON needed to address. We delivered a strategy that included:
- Re-build the www.exercise.co.uk website
- Support, grow and prepare the existing website in preparation for the new website build to migrate search authority
- Support the website post-launch
Once the strategy was agreed, a roadmap was put in place:
- Re-build the eCommerce website (www.exercise.co.uk) on a new instance of Magento 2
- Recommendations to improve ranking for key fitness and exercise terms were made
- Content strategy delivered to signpost opportunities and content direction
- PushON marketing team working with PureTec to produce content & build-out for the new blog area
- Technical SEO migration support during and post build
- On-going website support and maintenance post-launch
A brand new, quick, scalable and mobile responsive website was launched in 2018 to provide PureTec with an owned brand for the coming years, and to take the reliance away from the marketplaces. This is a site that combines community with shopping, via a simple Learn and Shop UX feature – a website that educates, supports and advises customers with their requirements, and then seamlessly nudges them into a purchase. A very close working relationship with the committed team at PureTec has allowed PushON to deliver a site the client is delighted with, through extensive research, planning, and implementation.